Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Speak like Yoda I will!!

Haha. Found a logical fallacy i did! In the class of chemistry it was!
Anyways, up until a couple days ago I was not aware of the fact that electrons were not little objects or dots, they are fields of energy. Very weird that is! We have always drawn them as little circles or dots on lewis dot diagrams and such and I don't think anyone has brought up the point that they are actually energy fields.
Maybe subconsciously I was aware that electrons aren't simply little balls but I never really thought of them being anything different. Therefore I believe that this is an example of a logical fallacy!

1 comment:

  1. You kinda just blew my mind haha i was unaware of that fact until now as well. Hmm. My brain is having difficulties with this new information!
    P.S. I enjoy this new blog appearance

    ReplyDelete